Saturday, October 8, 2011

last night in Durban =( (or, Doris forever)

That's probably my favorite picture from the night. Really captures the mood.



Doris men really know how to cook. The grilled fare was amaaaazing.

MEAT. Yes that's a whole chicken you see. Lots of my pictures after this are smoky because the smoke got everywhereee.

Devesh doesn't eat meat, so he made himself a butternut squash puree, and then promptly ate it straight out of the blender.


Bonfire times!!


This was also, unfortunately, the night of our worst lost to OU in the history of the rivalry. LOOK AT THE BETRYAL BEHIND ME! We are no longer friends, Jon Powell & Sarah Puryear.


Anyway, for a group of people that I technically don't know very well, I feel that we make an awesome crew, maybe even a karass, if you will. Minus Sarah and Jon, of course. One of the best things about this program thus far has been the chance to meet many other students that are interested in the same problems that I am and are also excited about new and innovative solutions - I can't wait to grow up and be collegues with this awesome bunch of folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment