Tuesday, August 11, 2009

put on my blue suede shoes and i boarded the plane

I heard that song twice today. I also happen to secretly love that song, so I was super pleased. Way to go, day. (Also: suede is really hard to spell. I tried "suade" first.)

So it turns out thinking that I was maybe ready to go back to school was a load of BS. I do not want to go back to school. I like it here. The weather is ridiculous. My iphone is saying it's 97 degrees outside. I just ate a popsicle...sitting indoors. Yesssss.

Since I have been home I have

+slip and slided down a large hill, and flashed people not one but two ways
+been downtown 3 times (WTF??)
+hung out w/ the gatos & puppies
+had delicious beers
+seen voxtrot!
+had good food with the fam
+had more good food
+to clarify i have had mexican food, american chinese food, beef, and turkey. mmmm turkey, how did i live without you for 2 months?
+gotten an iphone (too hip for sku)
+seen people from the far away past
+and the much more recent past

Aaaand I can't think of a single bad thing about being here. Two stepping tomorrow? Texas Exes happy hour on Thursday? BBQ on Saturday? Yes plz.

I probably won't make it up to Austin, and that is sad, but it seems like most of the people I want to see are here. Howwww convienient for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment