Friday, August 21, 2009

last days in Htown


Last Saturday Dad and Becky threw a barbeque! There was SO MUCH food. And the whole family was in town, which was so nice. It's super convienient to all live in the same state. I like that we don't have to leave Texas for visits.


Look how much Annabelle has grown! I feel like she just got here yesterday.



And so cute too.

My friends came to the BBQ as well. Shiner has a new beer called Smokehouse? It was good, and it was jawesome to see them. I hope everyone stays in Houston for the time being, it makes it a lot easier to catch up when I'm back. Guys, plz to modify your life plans around what's convienient for me. Although we were missing some people like Saunders & Tim. Lame! Tim said the rollercoasters he was riding were more fun than the BBQ, but this must be a lie. Also, he had not tried the boudin.

Anyway I spent that night downtown with friends, and then came back on Sunday for two days of errands and shopping and family time. Tuesday night we went to an Astros game! Hooray!



Unfortunately, the stros lost. This seems to be their thing lately. (lately?)

Blarg. The last two days before I left, I was sorta miserable. It's hard for me to come home and leave again. I get really nostalgic and weh weh weh. I just did not want to come back to school. Plus, I just got an email that they are going to start taking more attendence. WTF. I liked how it was!! I would write what my toast was at the end-of-first-year party was, but my father has warned me against slacker-type talk on my blog for fear of future job sneaks. Hey, job sneaks? I watched all the lectures online anywayz so back off.

This weekend I'm in Princeton/New York. Brandon is somewhere creating anerobic media while I update my blog. I pretty much live on the internet? His professor just walked into the office and said, "you're not Brandon!" Whoops.

I'm adding pictures for sad children to my webcomic list on the right. You should read it because it is extremely sad/funny, which is one of my favorite types of humor. A softer world falls under that heading as well.

I would consider this blog a total success if I could just get 1 more person hooked on webcomics. Bwahaha.

1 comment: