Thursday, August 6, 2009

oh nos

it's my last day. i just did some amazing packing. i should get a medal or something. you have no idea. apparently i bought an entire bag's worth of gifts. i don't even know who they're all for. i'll sort it out when i get home.

tonight we are having a party. at least i think we are. it will come together later, i'm sure. then tomorrow i will have one last mango/passionfruit smoothie and leave chiang mai. sadness! =(

i'm really sad today is my last day to drive my motorbike around. i only have this one picture of my motorbike:


it's not even me on it! it's elena, looking happy and terrified. haha.

and it is not nearly as cool as this picture of my friends in a moto gang:

too bad, once again, that my camera is gone. oh well.

this post should include a discussion of how crazy it is to drive here, but i don't have time! so maybe when i get home i will try to describe the insanity.

anyway i think i'm going to go drive around a bit one last time. get some lunch, go to the zoo, go to this place that sells cool teas....a good day. then come back, shower, and get ready for dinner/drinks tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment