Monday, July 27, 2009

two loves

1) I got a new phone. It cost about 21 dollars US and I couldn't be happier. It's an old nokia - I think it's the exact model I had in early high school - and it's amazing! Easy to text on, tons of free ringtones and games, some sort of strange GPS system that knows where I am in Thailand (right now it's saying I'm at the Fine Arts Center at Chiang Mai University, which is true)...I've always preferred stick phones anyway. Flip phones are just too fancy. I really want to take this phone home with me and go retro.

2) We went to a bar last night called Small House for Imogen's going away party. It's just two streets away from where I live, which is always nice because I can walk instead of drive, and it has board games and movie nights and plays American & British indie music! I'm in love. This is the place I would become a regular at if I were staying here. Too bad I'm leaving in just two weeks. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment