Sunday, May 8, 2011

for example

57.68 today at subway. NOT EVEN TRYING.

this gets you:
3 chobani yogurts
butter
6 eggs
quart of milk
hot dogs
wheat thins
bag of clementines
broccoli/carrots/snap peas stir fry veggies (not frozen)
5 assorted frozen meals
simply juice OJ + mango (soooo good)
2 L cherry coke
box of mike and eikes
shaving cream
foot cream (seriously, my right foot is like, molting.)

why is this my only true talent??

in other news, i may have found somewhere to live in SF. kkuang is checking into a place for me! if i can get that settled, i can start to worry about other things. i also cleaned today, and cleaning always makes me feel much better about my life in general. now it is time for more cleaning.

it's finally spring in baltimore and it really makes life more worth living for me. any winter feels like too much winter to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment