Wednesday, February 23, 2011

molly =(

Molly, our lovable happy and happily fat dog, died suddenly early this morning after being really sick for a few days. I can't believe she won't be there the next time I come home to get super excited and roll around on the floor in her happy dance. Or to eat my scraps off the kitchen floor at dinner. She was just the cutest dog. I am going to miss her like crazy. It won't feel right to have 1 dog and 2 cats, and I bet Loki feels outnumbered and sad right now. Poor Loki! But poor Molly most of all. I hope she is eating everyone's food in dog heaven.

This is how skinny Molly was when we got her: so tiny!! Haha I look like a lightweight too. I bet there was a squirrel up that tree that she wanted to eat, though.

All of the pictures I have are from a book that Becky made me when I went to college, so they are older and that's why she looks so young!

Look at Loki! He looks sad like Molly said something mean. But she would never do that. He is just a goofball.


This is how I remember Molly though: fattened up from all our love! Haha and this was still years and years ago. Back when I wore denim jackets. Haha.

Look how big Loki got! Awww.

Anyway. I love my family's animals. I always come home so excited to see them. It won't be the same without Molly dog. We love you Molly! Be happy.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry! Molly looks like she was a really awesome dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great pictures of Molly! I'm sad she won't be there when I visit, too.

    ReplyDelete