Monday, February 21, 2011

lolz

Today was a funny day in the office. I wrote out all the funny quotes and then deleted them all, realizing that some of them didn't make sense out of context, and some of them just might come back to haunt me. So I say nothing!! You can't catch me now, sneaky blog readers that are deciding my future residency/job options based on my now very bland blog!

Anyway, my SARs switch tomorrow and then the interns on Thursday. And our ACS is gone for the week, so that makes for one very sad week. No me gusta. I hate hate hate it when the team changes in the middle of a rotation; you have to walk on eggshells all over again until you readjust to the new personalities. UGH

Also our ACS being gone means that we have a rando attending. ALSO UGH

Alright, I realize this blog has been very work-heavy. Sorry, that's all I do these days. More interesting things as they occur. Less than a month till Spring Break and a cruise and a trip to htown!!

1 comment: