Thursday, March 24, 2011

spring break

Day 3 of our cruise, and this is what my foot looks like. The doctor had told me I could start to partially weight-bear by then? HA. I remained on crutches for all 9 days.
So all of these pictures are from my iphone, using an app called hipstamatic. Of all of the apps I've ever bought, I've gotten the most use out of this one (and angry birds). Totally worth buying all the extra filters, too. So my pictures can look all hipster as hell.

Okay well this one is just black and white.

Crutchin' on the beachhhhh woohoo. When we got off the boat and into a taxi at the end of the cruise, the taximan turned my crutches horizontal to fit them in the cab and loads of sand fell out. It was lolz. It was less lolz a few days later in Houston when the same thing happened in my dad's brand new car. I thought all the sand had been shaken out!

The following two filters/films are probably my favorite. I love the brightness of the colors with the Pistil "film". I just like the old timey look of the float film with a blue "flash."


So gimpy ...
Brandon finds a spot to relax. Lifeboat can be seen out the window. They played Titanic on the TVs while we were on the cruise, which was hilarious.

All dressed up for fancy dinnertimes.

Obviously I don't have many pictures on my phone; Brandon has real pictures on his camera. But it was about as good of a vacation that it could possibly be, having just broken my foot 3 days beforehand. The weather was beautiful, I got sunburned, I read 3 books in 9 days, and I got to spend 9 days with Brandon, which might be a new record for us.

Now I'm in Texas enjoying life here, but worried about going back to work on Monday with a broken foot. Just getting back and forth from the hospital is going to be the worst part. I want more spring break!! more more more

No comments:

Post a Comment