Wednesday, January 20, 2010

science vs romance

It has been a while. I don't want to complain a whole bunch, and lately I have felt like complaining, so I have simply been quiet on the blog front. Anyway, I think as of today I have decided my new year's resolution: attitude adjustment. I think I need one, and so I shall attempt one. I am really blessed, so I should just stfu and appreciate it a little more.

I would like to show you a powerpoint slide from a lecture at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine:

I do believe that cell is rolling in cash money. I wish albumin or bile started with D so I could make a sweet rap song joke. SIGH

Anyway, yesterday a few of my friends and I went on a mission to purchase rock band. It has already been a life-changing thing. My voice is still hoarse from all the yelling and screaming that passes for me "singing." Fun times!!

We only have two more exams before second-year ends. I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS. I do not think I can study for many more exams before going totally insane. If they schedule me to take the boards first, I may explode. Someday soon I shall know my fate, explosion or otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment