Monday, November 23, 2009

i know, i know

I haven't been the most consistent blogger lately. At first the monotony got to me, because I do the same thing every single week. Then anxiety over the future got to me, which usually manifests in me as an inability to do anything but sleep and eat. Now I'm so excited about the holidays that they are practically all I can think about, but I am trying to restrain myself from vomiting green and red and holiday cheer all over ze blog.

A good thing: The elementary schooler I tutor weekly has had a complete 180 change in attitude. Well, not 180. He still tries to cheat at every single game we play (I won bingo 3 times today, which really irked him) but he will do his math and reading if I just ask him to nicely. What a change from last year! I'm impressed. I'd bring him treats if I were allowed to. Maybe a tiny one for Christmastimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment